Newsletter

Monday, July 5, 2010

Contest Winners


Your Ad Here

Sorry for the delay.

The PVC would be shipped on 1st of August so here is the list of entry


#1 rubenkumar
#2 lhady_bozz
#3 lhady_bozz
#4 rubenkumar
#5 dark
#6 rubenkumar
#7 pajuyoleonardo
#8 jerald
#9 ilubmelvin
#10 rubenkumar
#11 jhedcarl vincent m.
#12 jhedcarl vincent m.
#13 kyou
#14 kyou
#15 rubenkumar
#16 gelovelasco95
#17 Josef
#18 Jake
#19 Stalker
#20 Jake
#21 Jake
#22 Stalker

I used this website to draw out the winner.

1ST DRAW : #22
2ND DRAW : #15
3RD DRAW : #5

























 

























CONGRATULATIONS TO MR. Stalker. If you cannot claim or post here before August 01. The prize would be given to the 2nd winner if the 2nd winner can't claim it either. 3rd would win. If he also can't claim it 
I would sell this instead.

HOW TO CLAIM:

Just post your information how could i contact you and DONE! or simply e-mail me "kyo.yamagata@yahoo.com"

If you live in my area(Quezon City, Philippines) i could do meet-ups.

ABOUT CLANNAD SIM DATE RPG

My computer have to go on reformat caused by an unknown virus just struck my computer. It deleted alot of files and i have to replace them with my OLD BACK-UP which only contains the scratch and some plans of  the game. But, I'm still continuing my development and i will always update you guys for news.I'm also studying so i've got little time to develop so the development won't be fast as before. Sorry for that guys! I promise you updates every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday(VACANT DAYS).

No comments:

Post a Comment